Friday, December 5, 2008

thanx thanx thanx

i have so much and so much more to be thankful for: i am thankful everyday to wake up and see little ari's smile, so thankful to have loving family and many generous, beautiful friends who ARE my family (and occasionally room mates, too!); i am thankful EVERY night to have a warm, safe home and food for my family. i am especially grateful for my health and the privilege to be going to school - working toward my own personal goals. i recognize everyday that i have been given many more privileges than others and i hope to never take that for granted, to always strive to promote respect and equality and humanity. i am grateful beyond belief (literally, belief) that i have so many caring people in my life that have gracefully eased into the role of ari's caregiver at one time (or many) or another when i have needed help. i couldn't imagine that, without every single influence, ari could have a more enriched or blessed life. he has so many bff's! i know that it is because of everyone's strength and support that i am able to be present each day and enjoy life with my beautiful, funny, charismatic ari mateo. happy (late) thanxgiving.

matching boots with pam
roomie jennifer is back again!
oops...whip cream before turkey
just doing what i do best...
mary and i!
i want to be like chuck!

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

such rosy cheeks!

Kathleen said...

oh ari!! i can't wait to see you! I think you are twice the size you were when i left!
I love the way you dress him, Allison!